Saturday, September 13, 2008

Beware of small critters at high speeds

Now, being the Redneck that I am, I have to admit that I am a member of the Possum Squishing club, having unsuccessfully tried to extend the lives of two separate possums by driving to avoid running them over, only to have them make a taliban run at one of my heavily loaded rear tires.

I can only come to the conclusion that there's something in the DNA of Possum's that makes them highly attracted to offroad tires.

Fortunately, I can officially say that I've not had this happen:

140 mph Autobahn - Deer vs BMW

I don't recommend opening the link above if you're the slight bit squeamish. Personally, I don't think it was a deer, the fur looks alot more like that of a Fox, but please, don't ask me how one successfully fits a small small animal into the intake on a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment