Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Pictures from Oregon's Incliment Weather (December 15th, 2008)

Well, I think this is the coldest the camper's ever experienced in my ownership, its definitely far colder than the time when I went camping with INSAYN up at Diamond Lake a few years go.

Here's some pictures from this past Sunday Morning, going through the day and to this morning.

Morning of Sunday, snow's just started....



And then by the evening.....




And by the next morning.....




Made the mistake of leaving that spare bayonet coupler on top of the jack... It's quite frozen there now...

These were taken while I was out and about Christmas Shopping. The Triangle Brand M+S Tires I bought are earning every penny of their worth so far, haven't spun a tire yet in 4 Hi and I've up hill and down hill and on patches of ice where I was watching cars slide sideways while waiting for the light.





This is the road I drive down on my way out to the main highway to work.



Looking back at the hills that lay all around me...


No comments:

Post a Comment